That's right, done. And pretty sure I passed too :) my trumpet exam that is.
So now I am officially chilled, and ready for the road tomorrow.
However, there are some important things I learned today:
- I cannot sightread/transpose under pressure
- The same as the above for reciting scales
- "American Pool" is not a spoof of "American Pie"
- ALWAYS remember to ask for chai on water, or it WILL be done with milk
- There is no more Ruddy
- Don't bring plain cheese on bread to uni for lunch, because the sandwich toaster doesn't always hang around
Also, shout out to my bro who got his braces off today!! Later,